7th LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP SUMMIT & AWARDS 2020
We live in the age of unprecedented change, where disruptive trends are common and are affecting the organizations and therefore L&D roles and skills are evolving in order to survive in this VUCA world, rising towards being adaptive and ambidextrous. In order to thrive as an L&D professional we need to adapt and evolve to the changing context of work.
Following the tremendous success of 6th L&D Summit, which welcomed over 150+ attendees for two days of high level discussions and networking, empowering them with the new ideas and techniques which they carried back to their teams and the business they support, we bring to you the 7th edition of Learning & Development Leadership Summit & Awards 2020.
The latest edition will bring together professionals across various industries to share and showcase how to further enhance the L&D function through effective coaching, building an ideal work culture, measuring data to make better decisions and using state of the art technology to up the learning game.
Vice President and Head - Talent and Learning
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Global Head Learning, OD and Engagement
Tata Technologies Ltd.
Head - Operational Excellence Academy
Tata Motors Ltd.
Chief People Officer
Future Group India
Head Learning and Development
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Ltd.
Global Head – Talent Management & Leadership Development
Head Learning and OD
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Keynote Session: Mastering engagement and personalisation to enhance productivity of today's multi-generational workforce
- Creating a digital talent development ecosystem - how the digital revolution changing the onboarding experience
- Case Study: Learning analytics - Measuring and demonstrating impact
- How to design a HiPo strategy in an era of constant change
- Case study: Gamification vs. game-for-learning - "The final battle"
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Learning Officer
- Chief Leadership Development Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Head - Talent Acquisition & Management
- Head - Organizational Development